You are here: Southwark \ PRESCRIPTION ERROR LED TO GRAN'S DEATH
13 September 2012
A lively 84-year-old great grandmother died after her pharmacist stuck the wrong label to her high blood pressure pills – making her take six times the prescribed dose.
Rose Roberts collapsed two days later and was rushed to hospital with multiple organ failure and toxic levels of the medication in her blood.
Want to read more? Click here to read the Southwark News Digital Edition
No comments have been posted.
RAILTON ROAD SE24,
Leasehold, For Sale
TEA TRADE WHARF SE1, £1,295,000 , For Sale
TOWER BRIDGE WHARF E1W, £550 , per week, For Sale
PROVIDENCE SQUARE SE1, £1,600,000 , For Sale