WIN! DOMINO'S DELIVERS A TALL ORDER - YOUR HEIGHT IN PIZZA
19 March 2009
Calling all pizza lovers - this is the ultimate competition for you! We've teamed up with the local Domino's Pizza store at East Dulwich, which is celebrating its 10 year anniversary, to give one lucky reader the chance to win their height in pizza.
This mouth-watering competition will give you the chance to enjoy a stack of piping hot and truly delicious Domino's pizzas that's just as tall as you. The winner can decide to enjoy their pizzas one by one or to hold the perfect pizza party with family and friends.
Making and delivering piping hot, tasty pizza is what the team at your local store on 8-16 Grove Vale, East Dulwich, do best. Every Domino's pizza is made to order using only high quality, fresh ingredients - traditional fresh dough is topped with vine-ripened tomato sauce and real mozzarella, then customised with fresh toppings from around the world to create the tastiest pizza.
From the juicy Pepperoni Passion and lip-smacking Veg-A-Roma to the indulgent Premiere and fiery Tandoori Hot, Domino's has a pizza to suit everyone's tastes and this competition could be a great chance for you to try them all!
So if you fancy seeing how you measure up in pizza, simply answer the following question:
Q) What sort of cheese does Domino's use to top the dough?
Send your answer along with your name, address and phone number to the address on the left. Closing date for entries is 29.3.09. Good luck! We will check your height - and there's no wearing stilts to score an extra few slices!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter: Southwark Newspaper Limited, Unit A302 Tower Bridge Business Complex, Clements Road, London, SE16 4DG
- 1. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have read, accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- 2. The competition is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their families of each of Domino’s Pizza Group Limited or its associated companies, Domino’s franchisees and Southwark Newspaper Limited or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion.
- 3. Entries can be made by email to email@example.com or by post to Domino’s Competition, Southwark News, Unit A302 Tower Bridge Business Complex, London, SE16 4DG. Entries must specify the entrant’s name, address and telephone number and state the answer to the competition question.
- 4. The first date for receipt of entries is Thursday 19 March 2009 and the closing date for receipt of entries is Sunday 29 March 2009.
- 5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter believes has breached these terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- 6. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries.
- 7. The winner will be awarded Domino’s Pizza gift certificates entitling them to one large pizza for every 2” (5.08cm) of their height (this being the height of a pizza box). As an example, if you are 6ft 4” you will be entitled to 38 pizzas.
- 8. The winner will be notified by telephone or post within 28 days by Friday 24 April 2009.
- 9. Domino’s Pizza Gift Certificates are valid until 30/04/2010 and can be redeemed in any Domino’s store in the UK. Valid for delivery and carry out orders. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Winners who reside outside the delivery area will need to collect their order from the nearest store. Gift Certificates cannot be used for orders placed via the internet or text ordering services. The terms and conditions printed on the vouchers apply.
- 10. Prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- 11. No purchase necessary.
- 12. Winners may be asked to participate in related publicity. By entering the competition, entrants are agreeing to have their names and counties released should they win a prize.
- 13. By entering the competition, entrants are agreeing to have their personal data processed by Southwark Newspaper Limited. All personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to third parties without the relevant individual’s prior consent.
For names and counties of prizewinners please send a stamped addressed envelope to Domino’s Competition Winners, Southwark Newspaper Limited, Unit A302 Tower Bridge Business Complex, London, SE16 4DG.
* Prize is for the winner's height measured in pizza in Domino's boxes * Pizzas can be taken individually over a specified period or as one order * No cash alternative *
See full Terms and Conditions at www.southwarknews.co.uk
Wikipedia: social bookmarking
More in this Section
RAILTON ROAD SE24,
Leasehold, For Sale
TEA TRADE WHARF SE1,
TOWER BRIDGE WHARF E1W,
per week, For Sale
PROVIDENCE SQUARE SE1,