GAME FOR PIE?
08 Oct 10
- DON'T LET city life stop you from enjoying the taste of the British countryside this autumn...
09 Dec 09
- Preparation time 5 minutes & Cooking Time 5 minutes..
FOOD WITH PASHA-N
12 May 09
- MANTI (a traditional meat based cuisine of central Asia enjoyed in countries including China, Turkey, Pakistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan). Serves 4 people..
01 Apr 09
- PAELLA VALENCIANA. Chicken based paella with seafood. Serves four people...
A TASTE OF THE SEA
04 Mar 09
- BRANZINO AL Guazzetto - Sea bass in clam and mussel broth..
11 Feb 09
- Ravioli 'Si Mangia', hand rolled Ravioli, with tomato and spinach sauce..
EGG-CEP-TIONAL GASTRO FARE
06 Jan 09
- HAVE A go at making these sautéed ceps and potatoes with garlic parsley and fried egg. Recipe by Jamie Younger at The Palmerston...
SALMON WITH A CITRUS KICK
08 Dec 08
- FOR DECEMBER gastro pub The Cambria serves up a pan fried salmon on a celeriac and potato fritter with a beetroot and lime salsa...
29 Oct 08
- TO HELP us through a cold November, Fairtrade chocolate company Divine tells us how to make this Divine Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Ganache...
SEABASS TO THAI FOR
02 Oct 08
- LOCAL RECIPES - This month The Yellow House in Surrey Quays shows us how to make a tasty seared seabass...
09 Sep 08
- LOCAL RECIPES - This month The Hartley shows us how to cook up a Pork belly with potato rosti and red cabbage. ..
RACK TO BASICS
30 Jul 08
- READ ON for our latest recipe from the Borough restaurant The Loft. Roast rack of lamb, caramelised fennel and shallots with a saffron and lavender sauce...
FOOD FROM THE SEA
09 Jul 08
- A TRADITIONAL Southern Italian recipe that, as the name suggests, incorporates ingredients from both the mountains and the sea. ..
BREAST IS BEST
09 Jun 08
- PANFRIED BREAST of Gressingham duck with an apricot and orange sauce, served with bubble & squeak and buttered cabbage..