Police are appealing for help identifying a man suspected of exposing himself on Dulwich bus last year.
Officers have launched a campaign targeting offenders on the transport network, sharing six images of men they wish to identify in connection with offences throughout November and December 2020.
One incident was reported to have taken place on the P12 bus travelling in Overhill Road in Dulwich at around 5.45pm on November 1, when a man exposed himself to a woman passenger.
Other incidents the Met is still investigating include an assault on the 286 in Greenwich, in King William Lane, on November 25.
Detective Sergeant Ian Beattie, of the Roads and Transport Policing Command, said: “Maintaining a safe network for those travelling on buses is vital.
“Sexual assaults on buses in London are very rare but when they do happen we prioritise supporting the victim and catching those responsible.
“The technology available to use is very strong and we encourage anyone who is a victim of witnesses of such offence to contact police so we can work to track down the perpetrator. “
His comments were echoed by Mandy McGregor, TfL’s head of transport policing and community safety, who said: “The bus network is a low crime environment but when heinous acts like these are committed we are relentless in our pursuit of the perpetrators.
“I would urge anyone who witnessed any of these crimes or recognises the men in the CCTV images to come forward to ensure those responsible face the full force of the law.”
Men police want to identify in connection to a series of assaults in November and December