The East Dulwich Action Group are holding a competition for aspiring photographers centered on the theme of ‘Me and East Dulwich’, writes Simon Throssell …
The group are inviting lovers of East Dulwich and local residents of all ages and abilities to submit their favourite snaps of the area, accompanied by 240 characters about why their photo captures the spirit of SE22.
An independent judging panel will pick up to fifteen winning photos that will form an outdoor exhibition hosted on a route stretching from East Dulwich station down Lordship Lane.
Entering the competition is quick and easy with four simple ways to submit a photo:
1. Post it on Instagram with the hashtag #MEandED and tag @LoveEastD
2. Share it on the ME&ED Facebook page with the hashtag #MEandED and tag @LoveEastD
3. Email your photo to email@example.com
4. Post your entry to ED, 41 North Cross Road, East Dulwich, SE22 9ET
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
· People (you, your friends or family)
· Places (your favourite park, pub or even your own garden)
· Scenes (wildlife, flowers or you enjoying a perfect coffee)
The deadline for photo submissions is 5 pm on Friday, June 15.
For further details and to check the full terms and conditions, please visit https://loveeastdulwich.com/me-ed-photo-competition/