Cash prizes, boardroom and match tickets are all up for grabs in Dulwich Hamlet’s first ever virtual draw – with all the club’s share going to King’s charity, Support King’s.
How does it work? Exactly the same as a match day at Champion Hill except with the help of modern technology:
- You can buy your 50/50 ticket using your debit card through PayPal.
- There is no limit on tickets, you can buy as many as you like.
- Half the funds raised will go to the winner and the other half to the Support King’s charity.
- There will initially be 500 ticket available but they may increase the number at a later date if there is demand.
- After you have made your purchase, you will be emailed your ticket numbers (please check your junk mail)
- The winners will be chosen by a random number generator.
- The draw will close at midnight on Sunday 7th June 2020.
- The winners will be announced on the club website and across social media channels on Monday 8th June 2020.
As well as the main prize there are number of other prizes on offer:
1st Prize – Half the money raised from ticket sales
2nd Prize – 2 x Boardroom tickets for a match next season (exact date and time TBC)
3rd Prize – 4 x match tickets for match next season (exact date and time TBC)
To buy your 50/50 tickets, please visit – here
Please note, to cover the admin costs and Paypal charges they are charging £1.50 per ticket. These charges will vary depending on volume of tickets sold. A full breakdown of these costs will be published when the winners are announced.
If you have questions about the virtual 50/50, please contact the community team on: email@example.com