A new online East Dulwich community raffle hopes to drum up support for struggling traders.
Set up by resident Victoria Rennison, online tickets are just £1, with proceeds used to buy prizes from shops, restaurants, gyms, cafes and independent businesses.
A new prize is being added to the haul with every 50 tickets sold. In total, there are 10,000 tickets up for grabs.
Quite simply, the more tickets residents buy, the more support for businesses left in a precarious financial position by the Coronavirus outbreak.
As of Thursday (today) there are fifteen prizes up so far, with nearly 1,000 tickets sold. Up for grabs are:
1) Brunch for 2 at Poached (43 Grove Vale)
2) £50 voucher for HB Therapy (8 Melbourne Grove)
3) Cocktail night for 2 at House of Tippler (123 Lordship Lane)
4) A bundle of classes at High Vibe (6 Melbourne Grove)
5) £50 voucher for Home (41 Grove Vale)
6) Brunch for 2 at Spinach (161 Lordship Lane)
7) Block of 5 classes at Crank (133 Copeland Road)
8) Bouquet from East Dulwich Flowers (4 Lordship Lane)
9) Sunday roast for 2 at East Dulwich Tavern (1 Lordship Lane)
10) £50 gift card for Mockingbird Makes (Online/Etsy)
11) Selection box of delicious goods from Franklin’s Farm Shop (157 Lordship Lane)
12) Haircut and style at GM’s Hair (10-12 Melbourne Grove)
13) Delicious array of cheeses from The Cheese Block (69 Lordship Lane)
14) £50 bar tab for drinks at The Bishop (25-27 Lordship Lane)
15) Lunch for 2 with Prosecco at Tart (65 Lordship Lane)
The raffle will run until Easter Sunday – get involved here.