Our complete election guide features interviews, expert analysis, odds and stats. It is a thorough, non-biased look at the borough’s political landscape this election season.
- Neil Coyle (Labour candidate for Bermondsey and Old Southwark)
- Simon Hughes (Lid-Dem candidate for B&OS)
- JP Floru (Tory candidate for B&OD)
- Harriet Harman (Labour candidate for Peckham and Camberwell)
- Yahaya Kiyingi (Lib-Dem candidate for P&C)
- Naomi Newstead (Tory candidate for P&C)
- Helen Hayes (Labour candidate for Dulwich and West Norwood)
- James Barber (Lib-Dem candidate for D&WN)
- Resham Kotecha (Tory candidate for D&WN)
- How will the major parties fare?
- What do the bookies think will happen?
- Will UKIP have a big impact?
- Greens on the rise?