Three treated for smoke inhalation after flat fire

Katherine Johnston (06 January, 2020)

Fire is believed to have started in an extraction unit

4604Pic: London Fire Brigade

Three people were treated for minor smoke inhalation after a fire in a Peckham flat.

The fire broke out at 11.39am on Friday, January 3, in a four-room flat in Winvenhoe Close.

Crews from New Cross and Old Kent Road had it under control by 12.19pm.

It is believed the fire was caused by an “electric event within an extraction unit”.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.