An image of a man sought in connection with an alleged rape in Peckham last August have been published by police.
The alleged attack was reported to police on Monday, August 6 last year, shortly after 11pm, when a woman in her twenties said she was raped by a man at an address in Peckham’s Commercial Way.
So far, there have been no arrests.
The Met says the victim chatted to the suspect in Burgess Park earlier that day.
They are appealing for help identifying the man, pictured, and want anyone who was in the park that afternoon and has information and could help the investigation to come forward.
DC Nichola Buckley, from the Met’s Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command, said: “I would like to speak to this male or anyone who recognises him and also anyone who was in Burgess Park that afternoon and could assist the investigation.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101 and quote CAD8688/6Aug or, to remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.