1) An exclusive story of a Camberwell church cashing in with ‘exploitative’ £91 coronavirus “plague protection kits” – made of just oil and red string.
2) The family of 34-year-old Terry Coakley who passed away from the virus spoke to the News on just how important it is take seriously all of the precautions.
3) Lewisham’s Mayor hailed “a new vision” for the redevelopment of land surrounding Millwall’s stadium adopted by the council.
4) New COVID testing sites opening up.
5) A Bermondsey brewery giving away 5,000 pints of cider.