- Half Term – Tower Bridge Drawing Challenge: Kids can test their knowledge of Tower Bridge and take on their family members in a drawing challenge. When: Tuesday 1 June, 10am – 4pm.
- Semaphore: Before walkie talkies were invented, Tower Bridge staff communicated with the boats on the river using semaphore. Families can make their own semaphore flags and learning a new way of communicating. When: Saturday 19 June, 10am – 4pm.
- For anyone who would like to explore the Bridge in a calm, tranquil atmosphere, including people with autism and any other needs, as well as their siblings, families and carers.
- A moment of calm
- Visitors are able to explore the Bridge and Family Trail with reduced capacity, no loud soundscapes or videos, and sensory items on hand to help to assist anyone who may be overwhelmed due to the new environment.
- Relaxed Opening takes place on the third Saturday of every month. Upcoming dates: Saturday 19 June, Saturday 17 July. Time: 10:30, 10:50 and 11:10am.
- Ask an Expert
- For curious minds, the perfect opportunity to delve deep into Tower Bridge’s history, with experts are on hand to answer questions in the Engine Rooms.
- When: Drop in between 1:15pm and 2pm on selected days during the summer. See website for details.
- Expert Guided Tours
- Intimate guided tours take visitors through the iconic Towers, Walkway and the Victorian Engine Rooms, led by an expert on all things Tower Bridge to bring the iconic structure to life and share stories behind the Bridge’s history and the people that built it.
- Tour sizes are limited to six people to ensure the best, COVID-safe visitor experience.
- When: Tours take place every Saturday at 3pm and Sunday at 11am. On the last Saturday of every month, Tower Bridge runs a Guided Tour with a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
To visit, simply pre-book to guarantee visit time – with standard tickets from £10.60 for adults and £5.30 for children. Family tickets start from £18.00
Of course, a spectacular time to visit the Bridge is to see a historic Bridge lift from high up on the Glass Walkway. Confirmed dates:
Online tickets are on sale now, to book visits from 17th May 2021: https://bit.ly/3t0kzi1All reopening dates are subject to review, based on the current schedule for the UK Government’s roadmap out of the national lockdown.Photos: M Holland
- Thursday 20 May: 16:45, 17:30
- Friday 21 May: 16:45, 17:30
- Saturday 22 May: 10:30, 11:15, 15:30, 16:15
- Sunday 23 May: 11:30, 12:15, 15:30, 16:15