ROAD NETWORK – VILLAGE WAY – CHANGES TO WAITING RESTRICTIONS
LONDON BOROUGH OF SOUTHWARK
VILLAGE WAY – CHANGES TO WAITING RESTRICTIONS
The London Borough of Southwark (Waiting and loading restrictions) (Amendment No. *) Order 201*
1. Southwark Council hereby GIVES NOTICE that it proposes to make the above order under the powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the order would be, in VILLAGE WAY:- (a) to convert an existing length of waiting restriction located on the south-west side beneath the railway bridge to ‘Monday to Friday 12 noon to 2 pm’ operation, and to extend that restriction so as to apply to all the kerbside fronting The Grafton Dance Centre, No. 7 Village Way; and (b) to remove an existing length of ‘Monday to Friday 8 am to 6.30 pm ‘ waiting restriction located on the north-east side beneath the railway bridge.
3. For more information contact Paul Gellard of the council’s Highways – parking design team by telephone on 020 7525 7764 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Copies of this notice, the proposed order, a statement of the council’s reasons for making these orders and plans may be found online at http://www.southwark.gov.uk/trafficorders or paper copies may be obtained from or viewed at Highways, Environment, 3rd floor hub 2, 160 Tooley Street, London SE1 2QH. Please telephone 020 7525 2005 for details.
5. Anyone wishing to object to or make any other representations regarding the proposal, may use the form labelled ‘Parking – Road traffic and highway schemes – responding to statutory consultation notices’ at https://forms.southwark.gov.uk/ or send a statement in writing to: the Traffic orders officer, Highways, Southwark council, Environment, P.O. Box 64529, London SE1P 5LX or by e-mail to email@example.com quoting reference H/ND/TMO1617-009 by 26 May 2016. Please note that if you wish to object to this proposal you must state the grounds on which your objection is made.
6. When making an objection or representation, please be aware that this may be communicated to other people who may be affected. Information provided in response to this consultation, including in some circumstances personal information, may also be subject to publication or disclosure under the requirements of current access to information legislation.
Dated 05 May 2016
Parking and network management business unit manager, Regulatory services