TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC – WAVENEY AVENUE & SOMERTON ROAD
LONDON BOROUGH OF SOUTHWARK
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 SECTION 14(1)
(WAVENEY AVENUE & SOMERTON ROAD)
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Southwark hereby gives notice that to enable Filming by Pulse Films Ltd, it intends, to make an order the effect of which will be to prohibit vehicular traffic from entering part of the above named roads.
2. Whilst the works are in progress, or whilst the authorised traffic signs are displayed, no person shall cause any vehicle to enter, proceed, stop, wait, load or unload in:
– Waveney Avenue, between Solomans Passage and Peckham Rye
– Somerton Road, between Waveney Avenue and Peckham Rye
3. The alternative route for affected traffic, will be as indicated by the signs displayed.
4. Exemptions will be provided in the Order to permit reasonable access to premises, so far as it is practical without interference with the execution of the said works.
5. The restrictions will not apply to any vehicle being used in connection with the said works, or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes or anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform.
6. The restriction will be in operation between the 6th January 2021 – 13th January 2021
7. Further information may be obtained by contacting Road Network & Parking Management on 0207 525 2014.
Dated this 24th December 2020
London Borough of Southwark
Environment and Leisure
160 Tooley Street
PO Box 64529 London SE1 5LX
Ref: (2a) 5595/65002900/65002901